I’ve been an Amazon Prime member in both the US and now in Canada for years. While I admit to be a bit of a research junkie and gadget geek, here’s some reasons you too should consider becoming an Amazon Prime member even if you’re a Canadian like me 🙂
- Selection (Canada?)
- Exclusive Prime Pricing & early release (Prime Day, Amazon Basics)
- Convenience – 1-2 day shipping (or $3.99/item for 1-day)
- Generous & Easy Returns – CP or UPS
Other Reasons (that don’t actually matter to me): Amazon Video, Music, Kindle, Audible, etc
- Price: Shop even between Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
- Selection (Canada)
- Work Environment
- Support Local?
- Worth it for you?
20-30 orders per year with 2-day shipping option = Yes
- No harm in trial to take advantage of PRIME day (Amazon’s private Black Friday in July).
- Also if you’re watching on re-broadcast and missed Prime Day, can still sign up anytime as there are random Lightning Deals all year round
- Sign up for a 30-day trial here
Canadian Prime Link:
US Prime Link:
You may also like: